Sunday, November 8, 2009

†My Teacher,My Hero†

Teachers are very important to all of us because they are the one who teach, guide, and lead us in our studies. Teachers are our second parents and guardians. Our Future is in their hand so we must respect and obey them because there are many sacrifices that they are doing for us.
Teachers are my hero because everytime I have a problem in my studies even in my life they are always there to guide and help me. I am thankful because I was given a good and nice taechers in my studies. I am that they will continue their patience, love, and kindness to me because sometimes I can't control my self, I am very talkative and naughty during the class discussions.
Thank you for everything into my beloved teachers. Please continue your job with kindness and love and goodluck to your job Ma'am.......

No comments:

Post a Comment